RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Return Policies:
- Retail Items: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If you don't like the item or it is defective, we will either replace it at no cost to you, or you can send it back to us for a refund.
- Shirts: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If item is defective, we will replace it at no cost to you. You CANNOT return shirts unless they are defective. For size exchanges please read below.
- Free Promotional Items: Due to the nature of these free promotional items, there is no refund applicable because you are not paying for the item. You pay for shipping, but that cost is not refundable because it goes towards actually shipping the item.
- For all applicable returns, please send it to the sender's address written on the package.
- OBEVY offers a wide range of refund policies for each item. As of now, we only offer refunds through PayPal. For more information don't hesitate to contact us: Support@OBEVY.com
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. We sometimes offer free shipping included. Other times our standard shipping will vary greatly on the products purchased. The final shipping price will be shown at check-out.
How long is shipping?
- We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers. During peak months, such as around the month of December, we process high amount of orders which results in a higher shipping time of around 2-3 weeks. This is the reason for which we offer FREE shipping and recommend our customers to purchase as soon as they are able to.
Do you ship internationally?
- We do offer international shipping on some of our products.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing the customer support desk at support@OBEVY.com.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
Where do your other items come from?
- OBEVY is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world. Because while some of our items do come from right here in the US, there are many items that are simply not available stateside. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at support@OBEVY.com and we'll get back to you right away.